At a glance
- 350 students in Early Childhood, Lower School, and Middle School combined
- 67 faculty members
- High teacher-to-student ratio
- Dedicated specialty teachers in art, music, dance, drama, enrichment science, Hebrew language, library, computers, and chess
- Distinctions in mathematics include ranking in the top one percent in the American Mathematics Competitions (150,000 students from 2,200 schools across the country) 2000-2012 and the top five percent 2000-2017
- STEM and engineering program incorporating math, science, and technology grades five to eight
In the heart of Manhattan’s Upper East Side, the Park East Day School celebrates academic excellence and Jewish identity for children age 2 – Grade 8.